Friday, September 12, 2008

New budgeting tools

I have been trying to budget for years, sometimes successfully, other times, not so much. One contributing factor to my lack of success has been my inability to track my actual expenditures. Francois, at Liberia, has posted an expense tracker spreadsheet that may be helpful. (Thank you, francois, for sharing this great resource.) It looks simple and easy to use. Take a look for yourself. If you decide to try it, too, let me know. Maybe we can help each other!

I can't wait to try it for September!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey RTC!!

Just a thanks for the mention and to let you know, I made some cosmetic changes to the spreadsheet after I noticed it didn't display well in Office 2000, so you can download the updated version if you want.

:)

God bless,
Francois